Monday, September 9, 2013

A Note on Style & the First Year Anniversary

That's right, Hungry Girls is turning 1 year old on Sept 18th! Wow, I am so excited.

I have decided to change a couple things. I'll outline them for you below:

~I will now be updating at least once per month, with the aim of creating better-written articles about a variety of food topics such as;
    ~local farmers and their stories
    ~one restaurant/food business review
    ~any interesting recipes from that month
    ~any food adventures that Emmy and I took
    ~and anything else of note.

~I want to not only write a better quality of article, but to try my hand at some formatting and include more pictures, since I take those anyway.

That's pretty much the gist of it. You can expect another update at the end of this month, September. Another thing: In order to celebrate the blog's birthday I will be posting a special issue, including all of the recipes over the past year. So, if you're confused as to how to look through the backlog, just wait! I'll do it for you in the next week or so.

That's all for now,
xoxoxo
Kim & Emmy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment